Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams...

Hey, you. Yeah you, under that rock. I bet you didn't know Robin Williams died... Oh, you did know.. Well, this is awkward.
But seriously, all my stupid stupid humor aside, some famous guy offed himself. Woah... Pretty brutal. I guess I'm acting a bit calloused to it but.. well my brother kind of desensitized me to suicide in general I suppose. And i get that everyone is freaked out and sad he did this but.. But, honestly, I don't really see the problem. Sure, he "seemed" so funny and happy go lucky and all the jazz (he was a fucking comedian for christ's fuck), but, honestly, it was his damn choice. I feel horrible for his family, all those who legitimately knew, loved, and cared for him. The rest of you can shove your "I miss him so much" up your ass, in my opinion. You didn't know the guy, so saying he shouldn't have made a personal choice which will not remove a noticeably significant part of your life from you.. its just insane and selfish. So shove it, please, and let the man rest where he wants to be. Keep in mind, despite his riches this was still the better alternative, so we really don't know shit now do we?
Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment